Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mango - Strawberry Smoothe

In summer days we always search in our kitchen to eat something or in our fridge to drink something...drinking juice is healthy than eating some junk snacks,but i always prefer to have sum fresh homemade drink,this is one of my favorite drink.



You need:

1/4 cup - Frozen yogurt
1/4 cup - Mango pulp or 1 fresh mango
5 - Fresh strawberrys(cut in to half slices)
1tsp - sugar

Direction:

Blend everything well in a blender,pass into glass cup.Add icecubes while serving.

This is my entry for Frozen Yogurt

9 comments:

Sagari said...

yummy smooyhe

Trupti said...

smoothie looks very very delicious

KALVA said...

I jus made this yday... lovely pic

Madhavi said...

Hi..Smoothe looks great, yummm!!!

http://vegetarianmedley.blogspot.com/

Indian Khana said...

Simple and nice recipe...juice looks yummy...

Bhawana said...

nice post. never heard mango and strawberry combo. looks yummmmmy

Indian Khana said...

I posted comments long back...not able to see yet :-(

Lakshmi said...

This is the first time I am seeing Mango and Strawberry together in a cup. Smoothies looks inviting.

Arul said...

Thanks for everyone to drop my blog.i tried this for my daugter ,she loves mango and strawberry.thanks once again.

Priti sorry i was not feeling well so i login after 10days...now i published.Thanks priti and all.